I spent a thousand hours on Tik Tok and all I got was this awesome timesaver recipe!
Egg Roll In A Bowl
1 Block Extra Firm Tofu
1 Bag Coleslaw
1/2 cup diced scallions
1/4 cup Soyaki sauce
- Spray a large sauté pan with a neutral oil like Avocado or Coconut and place on medium/high heat.
- Crumble tofu and add to pan. Sauté until tofu is golden brown.
- Add Soyaki dressing. Mix well.
- Add entire bag of coleslaw and most of the scallions reserving some for garnish. Mix well. Cover and lower heat to steam veggies.
- After about 3 – 5 minutes your coleslaw should be soft and wilt down to about half the size in the pan.
Top with optional sesame seeds and enjoy this over rice or in lettuce cups for your new favorite quick & easy meal!
Sometimes I think I’m just gonna stop blogging and then I make something like this and I’m like wow this needs to be timestamped and saved on the internet for many generations to come. This is IT. THE RECIPE YOU NEED. Quick, Easy, Delicious, Nutritious, and all the other adjectives you need to describe the perfect food.
Enjoy and see you soon. Maybe.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply