I know it’s only October but I cannot wait another day to start cranking out those Thanksgiving recipes and this one is a MUST!
I am certain that you are going to love how easy this is to make but mostly certain you’re going to crazy over how delicious it is!
If you’re a fan of buffalo cauliflower, which I’m sure you are because who isn’t? You’re going to lalalalaloooove this Creamy Buffalo Cauliflower Casserole.
It’s all the best parts of everyone’s favorite vegan appetizer rolled into a one dish recipe that is sure to please.
51 DAYS UNTIL THANKSGIVING!!
Okay this is getting a bit informercially. Can you just trust me on this one and let’s get to the recipe. Thanks!
Buffalo Cauliflower Casserole
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup celery
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup veggie broth
1 tsp seasoning salt
Buffalo Cream Sauce
3/4 cup raw cashews (soaked)
3/4 cup buffalo sauce
1 cup non dairy milk
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup vegan mozzarella *optional*
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F, prep your vegetables, soak cashews in hot water and set aside.
- Add your cauliflower, celery, carrots, veggie broth, and seasoning salt to a medium sized casserole dish and mix well. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While your vegetables are in the oven, prepare your buffalo cream mixture by adding all the ingredients to a blender and blending until completely smooth. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Remove your casserole dish from the oven, top with the buffalo cream sauce & vegan mozzarella cheese *Optional*, still well to get everything coated. Top with panko bread crumbs and return to the oven uncovered for another 30 minutes.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle raw celery leaves and green onions on top for freshness.
Enjoy it veganly much!
Note: You can prepare this a day in advance and bake at 375 degrees F for 15 – 20 minutes just to warm through before serving.