One box of your favorite pasta + 5 simple ingredients and you’re well on your way to your favorite meal of the week.
When I found out Banza, my favorite pasta in all the land, was running a Banza + 5 Ingredients recipe campaign I was alllllll over it. I knew it would be fun but I didn’t know how delicious it would be. It was so freaking amazing that I decided this easy recipe needed to be a part of my blog. So here we are. Simple but so tasty. This is going to hit your table at least once a week. Especially if you’re busy but also enjoy pasta.
I guess the secret to any good recipe is this. pasta, oil, nooch, veg, and something spicy. Boom. The secret is out! Enjoy!
One Pot Broccoli Pasta
1 BOX BANZA ROTINI PASTA (or your favorite pasta)
2 cups Broccoli Florets
5 tbsp California Olive Ranch Olive Oil (or your favorite good quality olive oil)
1 tsp crushed garlic (3 – 4 cloves)
5 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to taste
1. Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
2. Drain the pasta over broccoli florets to steam them slightly (pro tip) and set asside.
2. In the same pot add olive oil and garlic and bring up to a heat infusing the garlic in the olive oil.
3. Add Nutritional yeast and pasta water and stir well.
4. Add pasta and broccoli back to the pot, stir well, top with crushed red pepper flakes to your desired taste, and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply