I asked all my followers what they wanted this weeks recipe to be and my hubby said, “Tofu Teriyaki Noodle Bowls”. SPECIFIC AF!
Since he’s the only one who would really have to eat the recipe, I decided he had deciding rights. Plus, I LOVE any dish that comes together in a bowl so…
The best thing about this recipe, well it’s actually 2 things.
- All the ingredients can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge for easy mealtime all week long.
- You don’t even have to divide this up in a pretty bowl. To be honest we ended up mixing this all together in a pot, heating through, and enjoying it like a giant bowl of veggie tofu lo mein. #beinghonest
The maple tahini dressing is so easy to whip up, I’d definitely recommend making extra so you can pour it over salads, top your favorite sandwich, and dip some veggies in it’s leftovers. It is totally optional in this recipe but it’s a great balance to the bowl and adds a really special touch. We just loved it!
Hubby approved. Let’s get prepping!
Teriyaki Tofu Noodle Bowls + maple tahini dressing
- Cut tofu into cubes, marinate in 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F – removing once to toss and flip.
- Boil noodles in salted water according to package instructions. Drain and rinse, set aside.
- Steam broccoli, set aside
- Sauté shiitake mushrooms in a large pan with soy sauce and sesame oil. Remove from pan and set aside.
Leave a Reply