This is the best damn kale pesto ever!!!
Vegan Kale Pesto
What you’ll need:
2 leaves kale (de stemmed)
1/4 cup roasted pistachio bits
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup olive oil
A few pinches of sea salt
A few pinches of lemon pepper
Water to thin out
1. Add kale, pistachio, hemp seeds, salt & lemon pepper to a food processor & pulse until you have a nice crumble.
2. With the food processor on slowly add olive oil.
3. Scrape edges of bowl and turn back on.
4. Add a splash of water just to thin it out to your desired texture. I left it pretty chunky.
5. Taste, season more if needed. Garlic Powder would be a nice choice.
Enjoy it Veganly much!