If you haven’t already been introduced to the magic of cookie butter, I don’t know what you’ve been doing all year!
2015 was the year of the cookie butter! We saw it everywhere. We ate it with a spoon. We tasted the different varieties (including cookies and cream & pumpkin cookie butter). We spread it on wheat toast and felt like a health nut. We decided we like the original Lotus Biscoff spread the best. We discovered it was vegan! We began adding it to every sweet recipe we could find. And basically that’s what brought us to these yummy little no bake cheesecake bites!
Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites
What you’ll need:
1 package 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese
1/2 jar of cookie butter (Trader Joe’s or the original Lotus Biscoff Spread)
1/2 can Coconut cream
1/4 cup coconut milk
20 Biscoff cookies
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. In a food processor, pulse 20 biscoff cookies until they are completely crumbly.
2. Add crumbles to a bowl and mix in melted coconut oil.
3. Line your muffin tin with cupcake liner and spray each liner with a good amount of coconut oil spray.
4. Add room temperature vegan cream cheese, cookie butter, coconut cream and coconut milk to a food processor and blend until it’s completely smooth.
5. Take 1 tablespoon of crust mixture and press lightly to cover the bottom of the cupcake liner. Repeat.
6. Pour 2 – 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture right over the crust layer. Repeat.
Place muffin tin in the Freezer for 2 hours – Overnight. Thaw before serving.
Happy New Year!!