Okay okay, I know what you’re thinking. Haven’t I done this one before? Is this a repeat?
I’m not sure but my new motto is “Buffalo Sauce on EVERYTHING!!!” Last night, it was on roasted chickpeas. The reason it’s so important to post this recipe is that this is a staple ingredient for so many future dishes. Let’s buffalo roast our chickpeas and then top salads, tacos, pizza, maybe even a pasta someday, who knows. But let’s definitely BUFFALO. ROAST. OUR. CHICKPEAS!
4 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 tablespoons Vegan Butter
1 can Chickpeas
BIG GREEN SALAD
Vegan Ranch or Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Rinse, Strain, & Pat Dry 1 can Chickpeas
2. Mix & Melt together 2 tablespoons vegan butter + 4 tablespoons Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce in a skillet
3. Add chickpeas to skillet and shake shake shake until they’re roasty toasty!
4. Chop a big green salad
5. Add your favorite Vegan Ranch or Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing. Mine is Follow Your Heart High Omega Ranch or High Omega Blue Cheese dressing…
6. Top salad with roasted chickpeas
7. Grab a fork!
Enjoy it Veganly Much!
Originally Posted on: August 7, 2015
Leave a Reply