1. Soak raw unsalted cashews in warm/hot water for at least 30 mins or up to 6 hours. I did 30 minutes because patience is not my virtue. You do what you need to do. The longer you soak the creamier your sauce will be.
2. Drain & Rinse cashews and add to a food processor along with turmeric, salt pepper, & garlic powder and other seasonings.
3. Pulse and blend while adding water a little bit at a time until you get a nice creamy texture. It will happen so fast.
4. Remove lid and add Siracha. As much or as little as you like. I went around and around and around for a while. I really like Siracha. See below…
5. Blend more. And voila! Spicy Cashew Cream Sauce!!!!! Feel free to dip, drizzle, drench, and pour this on EVERYTHING! You’re veganly welcome!
Originally Posted on: March 25, 2015