Wanna know the secret to a fun summer?!
I know what you’re thinking… Did she really just post a recipe for ICE? Well yeah I kinda did, but trust me it’s not just ice. This is the secret answer to all your summer questions.
How do I stay cool?
How do I make hydration exciting?
How do I keep my fruit fresh?
How do I drink vodka in the middle of the day without being judged?
THIS. IS. HOW.
These ice cubes are BIG because we’re using a mini muffin tin, they’re BRIGHT because we’re using fresh exotic fruit, & they’re EXCITING because we’re flavoring them with basil & rose water!
Drop a few of these in your water bottle, your favorite iced tea, a summer cocktail, or just add vodka! This is going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER. Let’s go!
Summer Beverage Ice Cubes
What you’ll need:
Mini muffin tin
6 – 7 strawberries
1 pink lemon
1/2 cup mango chunks
A few sprigs basil
1/4 cup rose water
1 or more cups water
1. Fill muffin tin with fruits and basil first. About 1 piece of each in each.
2. Pour water over, about 2/3 of the way full.
3. Add a splash of rose water to each.
4. Freeze for 2 hours to overnight.
5. To release them from muffin tin let it sit out for a few minutes or pour a little hot water on the bottom of the muffin tin and they will slip right out.
You can use these cubes in so many ways. Your favorite summer cocktail, iced tea, in a glass of white wine or champagne to keep it cool, or in your water bottle for a sweet and refreshing taste! [/recipe]
Enjoy it Veganly much!
Leave a Reply