1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tablespoons nooch
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Garlic Powder to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon flax seed powder
1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
A few handfuls soy shredded cheese (I love the Trader Joe’s brand)
Breadcrumbs are also optional, and delightful, but really not necessary!
1. Mix almond milk & seasonings in your baking dish
2. Add flax seeds powder & hemp seeds. Mix well and let sit to thicken.
3. Break up broccoli into bite size florets and throw into your baking dish. Mix well to cover all your broccoli with mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Bake covered for 30 mins, removing every 10 minutes to stir well.
6. Remove from oven and add a handful of vegan shredded cheese, mix well. Your dish will still have a lot of liquid, don’t worry. Add more cheese and nooch on top to create a cheesy crust!
7. Return to oven uncovered and bake for 5 more minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let sit to cool and thicken.
That’s all! Your kids will be begging you for broccoli! Enjoy it veganly much!